Friday, July 1, 2016

New Name, New Banner!

I have been thinking for a while about changing my blog name to See Jenn Read, which matches all my other social media (Links to the right if you aren't following me already). It just makes sense and reflects me more, so I finally decided to do it this week. Unfortunately, I didn't realize it would break all my links...everywhere. Gaaahhh!! What a hugemongous pain that is going to be!

I think I've gotten all the main links switched but I will have to start fixing my reviews on Goodreads soon. Which is kind of okay, because I realized I was sporadic about adding them there in the beginning. In the meantime, please be so kind as to resave my blog if you need to and let me know what you think of my new, simpler banner. :) And maybe tell me I didn't make a huge mistake changing it lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment