Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Review: "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner"

2 out of 5 stars

Okay, yes I will admit it. I have read the Twilight books. *cringes* Please don't run away screaming! I read them before the movies came out and haven't reread them since. And honestly? I enjoyed them. But the movies have pretty much ruined them for me. Or more exactly, Kristen Stewart has ruined the movies AND the books for me. I just can't stand that girl. She has got to be the worst actress on the face of the earth right now. I may eventually try to reread the series one day (mostly just to see if I should sell them lol) but I did get this novella for Christmas, so of course I had to read it.

Hmm...what can I say about this? It wasn't *awful*. Diego was pretty cool. Fred is freaking awesome.
Repelling powers? Way cool. I know they're supposed to be all pretty and crap but I'm totally picturing him like the super fat guy in Wolverine lol...holy crap, I just realized his name was Fred too! No wonder I picture him...IMDB to the rescue! Victoria is trying to create a super vamp army to take down the Cullens. It doesn't work. Obviously. Bree and Diego fall for each other. But they both die. Bummer. Better than Edward and Bella's story though. Yeah, I don't have much to say for this. If you like Twilight, it's an easy, fast read. If you don't, well then you obviously aren't even reading this review. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment