Thursday, January 10, 2013

TILT: Awesome Libraries!

I have had a monster cold all week and am just now getting over it, so today's Things I Love Thursday is going to be short and sweet! I am very sad that I didn't get to post yesterday, due to stupid cold, and broke my streak already, but I will get back to it.

Do you have an awesome library in your area? Mine is nice and big and smells like old books, but it's definitely not as cool as these! I wonder if my sis would agree to a library-visiting road trip? hmm....


El Pendulo in Mexico City

Museum of Picture Books in Japan

Duluth, MN Public Library

Szabo Ervin Library in Budapest


And a bonus, that I must visit because it's in my state: The McAllen TX library that was converted from an old Walmart! :) So bright and cheery and big!

2 comments:

  1. Love those! I'll go on a roadtrip to Japan with you hehe ;-)

    A library not too far from here (about an hour drive) got a prize for its architecture. I want to go there sometimes too. I love it!
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20303220

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Roadtrip!! :)) That library looks so cool, thanks for sharing it.

      Delete