Thursday, January 24, 2013

TILT: Book Fan Art

I had issues coming up with a name for today's Things I Love Thursday, but I think "Fan Art" works. :) I love seeing others take on a book theme or illustration and make it their own. Do you have a favorite fan artist or site? I'd love to see it!



Anne of Green Gables by ClaireOnACloud --I love this illustration so much! I'd love to have it hanging on my wall.

Severus Snape & The Mirror of Erised found on Facebook (not sure if that is the original artist, so if you know, please contact me!) --this is just heartbreaking. Oh Snape, why did you have to be so mean to Lily?

Alice in Prrintland by PRRINT --love the colors in this one! And bonus points for being a dictionary print.

Jane Austen's Heroines & Leading Men by Mashalaurence --I love that you get both the ladies & gentlemen in this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment