Thursday, August 2, 2012

TILT: Book Posters The Sequel (Third? Fifth? Who Knows?)

I thought it was time for another Things I Love Thursday: Book Poster edition. :) I love book art. I've been hanging pics up in my room (after 7+ years, horrible) and I just love it so much. I want more now! Lol...

(as always, if you do not want your picture linked, please contact me)

Let's Read Together by Spencer Wilson --a book owl! What's not to love? My favorite part is the argyle tummy.

Never Judge a Book By Its Movie by Karimachal --true words by JW Eagan.

I Sniff Books by DigibuddhaArtPrints --I totally do and I'm not ashamed of it either. These colors would look perfect in my room too.

Reading 1 Book is Like Eating 1 Potato Chip by The Readables --Right? I think that's my problem with reading the 80s-tastic BSC books...it's now making me want to read all my 80s faves: Sweet Valley, RL Stine, Christopher Pike, it just goes on and on.

1 comment:

  1. Squeeeee! I need these in my life. All of them. Nice posts!

    ReplyDelete