Saturday, August 11, 2012

Versatile Blog Award!


The Rules Are:
1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

Thank you Emily at Too Many Books! This was neat to get and  lots of fun to do. :)

Nominations: I'm not sure if I'm following 15 book bloggers, so let's see how far I get! This will be a good chance for me to add some new ones too.


7 Random Facts About Me:
1.  My sister and I are 4 years apart (I'm older), but everyone always thinks we are twins when we go out. Or they think she is older. 
2.  I just started eating avocados, bacon, and broccoli this year. (Not all together) I looooove avocados/guacamole now. Like obsessed with it. Omnomnom.
3.  When I was younger, I wanted to be a 1st grade teacher or a librarian or both. I went to school for teaching, but it didn't work out. I still want to be either.
4.  My left-handed self did not learn how to properly use right-handed scissors until a 9th grade science teacher showed me how to hold them differently in class one day. I still have issues lol.
5.  This is the first summer I haven't reread the whole Harry Potter series. I'm kind of missing it but I think I'll enjoy it even better next year. And I'm planning on making my sister read them for the first time too, because she looooves the movies and Ron Weasley. :)
6.  My top 5 fave movies are: Harry Potter, Toy Story, Despicable Me, Meet the Robinsons, Up. I watch a lot of kid movies lol.
7.  I'd rather drink a cold Dr Pepper in the morning than coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment