Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Fave Books of My Blog

My top 10 favorite books that I have read during this blog...thanks to the Broke & The Bookish as always! :) I'm going to try to pick books that I haven't posted yet in a Top 10, but that may be kind of hard lol.

1. The Meanest Doll in the World by Ann M Martin

2. Mary Ann Saves the Day: BSC #4 by Ann M Martin

3. BSC Super Special #1 by Ann M Martin

4. Sweet Valley Confidential by Francine Pascal

5. Burn by Linda Howard

6. The Reading Promise by Alice Ozma

7. The Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen

8. The Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan

9. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen

10.The Time-Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky

11.Mallory & The Trouble With Twins: BSC #21 by Ann M Martin


2 comments:

  1. I read Pride and Prejudice a few years ago, I prefer the movie over the book, one of the few cases this has happened.

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/top-ten-tuesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't watched the movie, I'd like to though! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete