1. Ron & Hermione -kind of an easy start, since she actually showed them 19 years in the future lol. But I think Hermione is enough like Mrs. Weasley (strong-willed, opinionated, smart, passionate about family) to keep Ron in line.
2. Anna & St. Clair -because I love those crazy kids and they fit in the Top 10 again. :)
3. Shane & Clair from Morganville Vampires -this is just based on thru book 9. I know a lot of people ship (spoiler, highlight to read: Myrnin & Claire, which I do not see at all. /end) but I think these two can keep each other sane and strong in Morganville.
5. Katsa & Po from Graceling -these two support and compliment each other in fighting and in love.
6. Lupin & Tonks (from the books, not the movies) -I had to make that distinction, because I really don't think the movies did Tonks or their relationship justice AT ALL. I looooved Tonks in the books, with her bright pink hair, but they made her totally flat and washed-out in the movies. :( Plus, they didn't explore this relationship nearly enough. Tonks makes Remus young again and Remus makes Tonks responsible. I love them more than Harry & Ginny together (blasphemy for many, I'm sure lol).
(cute pic by napalmnacey!)
7. Mia & Adam from If I Stay -do I really need to explain this one? No, I didn't think so. Le sigh.
And that's all I could come up with, without repeating myself a lot more from previous lists. What are your faves? Thoughts? Who did I miss?