The Broke & The Bookish, but once I started thinking about it and reading a few others, I got it. :) I'm going to start with the easy ones and work up to the most shameful secret of all. Please don't judge me!
1. I would prefer to have all my books in a series be in the same style and it really bugs me when I can't make that happen. Especially when a series starts out as trade paperbacks (Sookie Stackhouse!) and then gets popular, so they start doing hard-bounds. Ridiculous.
2. I almost always have at least 3 books going at once: one at work, one lighter read at home, and one heavier read at home. (Sometimes the lighter and heavier is literal; I can't read Bitterblue while I'm eating! Lol) I think the most I had at once was 5.
3. I hate dog-earing pages and refuse to do it. My sis does it (on library books!!) and I yell at her every time. I even made her a pretty bookmark and she forgets to use it.
4. If a hard-bound book has a dust jacket, I take it off and put it on my bookshelf. I can't seem to keep them on while reading.
5. I always have to read the back cover/summary before starting a book. Even if it's a reread.
6. I have at least 10-12 bookmarks scattered around the house. Some I bought, some I made, some others made for me. And yet...I kind of want to make some more or do another bookmark swap.
7. I refuse to buy books with the movie tie-in cover. I hate it. The only exception I made was for Beastly, because it was super cheap at Half Price. And it bugs me every time I see it.
8. Sometimes I catch myself reading ahead on the page and spoiling myself. I try not to, but I read fast and my eyes get ahead of my brain lol.
9. If I am at Barnes & Noble, I will grab 3-4 books and go sit down and read a good 30 pages in each one to see which I should buy. It drives my sister crazy.
10.On that same note, I have been known to read an entire book at B&N before. Oops. The most recent one I did that with was a middle grade book called 11 Birthdays. It was really cute though and I will probably buy it eventually.
11.And my extra, most shameful secret of all that I've never told anyone: in high school, my best friend and I stole a book from the library. It was a book on witchcraft (we had just watched The Craft and of course, were way into it) and it was in the reference section, so we couldn't check it out. So we decided to just take it. My friend put it in her backpack and we walked out. The buzzer sounded, we freaked, they told us it was okay and to just go ahead, and we bolted out of there. We hid the book under her bed and I'm not sure what happened to it after that. We used it a few times and then moved on to something else. *hangs head* I'm so ashamed.